I study architecture because I am interested in the history of architecture, I like to draw and I think this its a very complete career . When I was a child I wanted to be a soccer player, but this dream faded with my soccer ability. I thought about studying psychology, geography and musician, but I want a career that is challenging, that's why I chose architecture, this career challenge my weak points and it keeps me studyng. I don't have time at university, all my time it's for the study and it's so hard but this it's working for me and makes me feel great.


Comentarios

  1. Great!. What interests you about the history of architecture? Any period in particular

    ResponderEliminar
  2. its great that you liked ,what do you like most about the career? :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog